Animoto slideshow

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

watch what your purchasing on line

just a note on a bad experience I had with an online seller, I can't remember what the name of the site was but had "lighting" in the name but I was trying to purchase a Nikon D90 and came across this site in a search and they had it for $100 less and had them in stock ready to ship, they looked pretty reliable and put in my order. I got a call from them the same day asking me why I had purchased the japanese language version. warning bells went off. The sales person on the line preseded in telling me that for only a couple of hundred bucks more I would get the american version with an alloy body. From my understanding the D90 in any flavor doesn't come in an alloy body! At that point I told them to cancel my order and watched my credit card activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment